Beth is a former U.S. Marshal and former prosecutor who now serves the public as an attorney with experience in family law, personal injury and criminal law. Beth's experience in law enforcement and as a prosecutor give her a unique understanding of her clients' needs. Let her put her experience to work for you.
Tracy has served in private practice, as a prosecutor in the District Attorney's office and, most recently, as a District Judge. She has presided over criminal cases, family law cases, civil cases, protective orders, probates, adoptions, expungements and DHS actions and knows how important it is that a litigant be able to fight for his or her position before the District Court, and knows how to make the arguments in an effective manner to ensure that the jury or judge have all the right information to make a good decision for my client.
Active In the Community:
- Past President of the Women’s Resource Board of Directors
- Past President of the Big Brothers and Big Sisters Board of Directors
- Past Board Member of Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Current Board Member of Middle Earth Child Development Center
- Former Junior League Member
- Former Assistance League Member